• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland), Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: QingYuan
  • Model Number: QINGYUAN
  • Material: Carbon Steel
  • Application: Waste Water Treatment
  • Color: Blue
  • Name: Series A Muncher
  • Usage: Pure Water Process
  • Certification: ISO9001
  • Capacity: 10-5000 M3/d
  • Condition: New
  • Type: Crusher

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Packed in wooden cases,Depending on the order quantity and model.
Delivery Time 30 days

Industrial electric can gyratory crusher price for sale

Product Description


Our Products

Production Process

Application Scenario

Company Introduction


Contact Us



1. What's the transportation ways?

The Express Company including DHL, FedEx, UPS etc or Air transportation is also available. Over one container will be cheaper and better by Sea.


 2. What's the deliery time? 

Delivery time: 7 working days for sample order; 25 working days for bulk order. Customized products will be redefined from our production manager.


3.What's the payment term?

100% T/T for sample order; 30%T/T advance, remaining 70% payment will be paid after receiving the copy of B/L

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $24,000
Learn More